Wednesday 4 July 2012

Baby burps

We spent the weekend on the Gold coast, (Simon ran the Gold Coast marathon and we proudly cheered from the side lines) and I haven't posted Z's most exciting meals to date yet but a sweet little by product of Z's solids are the gorgeous little scented burbs.
My absolute favourite so far is taleggio, from some awesome polenta last week, today's scented burb was pear.

It takes you by surprise as you get use to the delicious milky burb smells and then suddenly there are food ones, the product of all my fussing to get the right things and get them into his tummy.

No doubt within a couple of years I'll be telling him not to burb like that but until then I'll just keep enjoying the little baby burb reminders of meals once enjoyed...by all three of us.

No comments: